|Welcome to my new blog! I am so happy you stopped by!
Who am I? I am a photographer that is based out of Chicago. I use natural light with all my portrait and commercial sessions 100% of the time. I have a natural light studio in Downtown Chicago that is 2100sq. Although I have a studio, I still do the majority of my sessions on location, and enjoy them very much! I specialize in Children's portraiture. That is what I love, and do best. Eventhough I do commercial children's work, my main focus is children's portraits. I am also available for travel out of state as well. We are open Sun - Weds 9:30am - 3pm. We are closed Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We are typically booked 4-6 weeks in advance....which increases during the months of July - October.
For Photographers -
I haven't pre-planned workshops for a few years yet... so I have been "encouraged" to do so by marking the dates ahead of time to give future participants plenty time to plan accordingly!
The dates are...
March 19 - 20, 2011
April 23 - 24, 2011
June 4 - 5, 2011
September 10 -11, 2011
October 15 - 16, 2011
* My personal workshops are the only workshops where I will talk business...in depth... nothing is held back. Some things I will touch on..
- proven marketing techniques and why they work. I will discuss my successes, and my failures and why.
- creating a buzz for you and your business.
- how to keep your clients coming back.
- This year, I will have some of my clients come in and discuss what I do well AND what I can do better. (...yes.. this will be painful! haha!) I think others can learn from my mistakes.
- We will shoot both indoors and out (weather permitting..) in natural light 100%.
- In addition to shooting yourself, you will watch me shoot, and you will not only see the images I capture right on my LCD, but I will upload the images that I capture that day and show them right out of the camera. I will show any editing from beginning to end. No questions are off limits.
- because everyone's situation is different, I will give a 15 min one on one with each participant where they can talk about anything they would like.
- a personal critique of your work.
...and much, much more.
There is no prerequisite on time in the business. However, if you feel you are in a pretty good place with your work, and your business, then this workshop will not be a good fit.
Illinois residents who are at least 100 miles outside of Chicago are permitted to attend (If you live in the Milwaukee area, you are permitted to attend). Photographers who live in the Chicagoland area are not permitted to attend due to the extensive amount of business information shared. Thank you for understanding!
Class are limited to 18ppl. Spaces are reserved when your retainer is paid. The cost of the workshop is $800 and it will take place in my studio. A retainer of $400 is required to hold your spot. The remainder is due 45 days prior to your scheduled workshop. Continental breakfast, and full catered lunch is provided on both days. Plenty of food, snacks, drinks. You will never be hungry. In fact.. I encourage you to take some food back with you! haha! If you're a nursing mom, or even if you have a small baby that you do not want to leave behind...please contact me. We have made arrangements for other mom's in the past. Im a mom.. so I get it. :-)
If you're interested, email me at Audrey Woulard emailfor the registration forms
Don't forget to friend me on Facebook!! Audrey Woulard Facebook Page
Hope to see you all in Chicago in 2011!
Until Next Time..