Hello, and thanks for your interest!!!
Workshops for 2012 will be announced soon. For 2012, we will have just two in Chicago at my newest studio in May and June.
We will also travel for workshops in 2012. So far, locations will be
- Toronto, Canada
and perhaps two cities in the US.
Dates will be announced in the next few weeks...
* My personal workshops are the only workshops where I will talk business...in depth... nothing is held back. Some things I will touch on..
- a hardcover workbook with the natural light and Photoshop tips discussed at the workshop
- proven marketing techniques and why they work. I will discuss my successes, and my failures and why.
- creating a buzz for you and your business.
- how to keep your clients coming back.
- We will shoot both indoors and out (weather permitting..) in natural light 100%.
- In addition to shooting yourself, you will watch me shoot, and you will not only see the images I capture right on my LCD, but I will upload the images that I capture that day and show them right out of the camera. I will show any editing from beginning to end. No questions are off limits.
- a personal critique of your work.
- We will also have an online "meet-up" about 4 weeks prior to the workshop
...and much, much more.
There is no prerequisite on time in the business. However, if you feel you are in a pretty good place with your work, and your business, then this workshop will not be a good fit.
Illinois residents who are at least 100 miles outside of Chicago are permitted to attend (If you live in the Milwaukee area, you are permitted to attend). Photographers who live in the Chicago land area are not permitted to attend due to the extensive amount of business information shared. Thank you for understanding!
Class are limited to 15 ppl. Spaces are reserved when your retainer is paid. The cost of the CHICAGO workshop is $800 and it will take place in my studio. A retainer of $400 is required to hold your spot. The remainder is due 45 days prior to your scheduled workshop. Continental breakfast, and full catered lunch is provided on both days. Plenty of food, snacks, drinks. You will never be hungry. In fact.. I encourage you to take some food back with you! haha! If you're a nursing mom, or even if you have a small baby that you do not want to leave behind...please contact me. We have made arrangements for other mom's in the past. Im a mom.. so I get it. :-)
If you're interested, email me at Audrey Woulard emailfor the registration forms
Don't forget to friend me on Facebook!! Audrey Woulard Facebook Page
Hope to see you all in Chicago in 2011!
Until Next Time..